Dog breeds – Smart Identifier
The app “Dog breeds – Smart Identifier” lets you learn a lot about more than 300 dog breeds. What are the smallest dog breeds or the largest? Which dog breed is the oldest? Which dogs can be kept in an apartment and which ones need space? You can find answers to these and other questions in the Breeds of Dogs app. Don’t know what the name of a dog breed is? Just scan your dog through this app or upload a photo of an interesting dog and the app will identify the dog’s breed.
The free application “Dog breeds” is very friendly, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, for example, that:
The Standard Schnauzer (Mittelschnauzer) is a dog breed that originated in Germany from at least 14th-15th century, of Schnauzer breed type and progenitor of the Giant Schnauzer and Miniature Schnauzer. Initially it was called Wire-Haired Pinscher, while Schnauzer was adopted in 1879. The literal translation is “snouter” from the German word for “snout” and means colloquially “moustache”, or “whiskered snout”, because of the dog’s distinctively bearded snout.
Havanese is the national dog of Cuba, developed from the now extinct Blanquito de la Habana. The Blanquito descended from the also now-extinct Bichón Tenerife. It is believed that the Blanquito was eventually cross-bred with other Bichon types, including the Poodle, to create what is now known as the Havanese. Sometimes referred to as “Havana Silk Dogs”, this was originally another name for the Blanquito de la Habana.
The Norwegian Elkhound is one of the Northern Spitz-type breed of dog and is the National Dog of Norway. The Elkhound has served as a hunter, guardian, herder, and defender. It is known for its courage in tracking and hunting moose and other large game, such as bears or wolves. The Norwegian Elkhound was first presented at a dog exhibition in Norway in 1877.
• The dictionary works offline – you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• identify a dog’s breed from a photo;
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function – the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark – you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists – you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory “Dog breeds” is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ identify a dog’s breed offline.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ clear browsing history;
Mod Name: Dog breeds – Smart Identifier Mod money for android
Developer Anna Voronich
Uploaded August 06, 2022 08:06
Developer Anna Voronich
Uploaded August 05, 2022 10:00
Copyright© 2021 Apkpoly