GitMind 2.0 is a brand new version that brings you a more focused and smooth mind mapping and brainstorming experience! The new version has been optimized and updated in more than 10 details collected from our user research.
GitMind is a mind mapping and brainstorming tool that helps capture ideas, inspire creativity and boost productivity. You can quickly create mind maps with built-in templates, and share with others through links.
With GitMind, you can:
● Write, collect, and capture ideas as notes, concept maps, project plans, to-do lists, etc.
● Create from well-designed color themes and 100+ mind map templates.
● Insert images and comments to enrich a topic.
● Extract text from image, and convert text to mind map.
● View and edit your mind map as a bulleted outline.
● Customize font color, size, background color, etc.
● Apply various layouts and structures, including mind map, org chart, tree chart, fishbone diagram, timeline, etc.
● Create mind maps instantly on your phone and store them in the cloud.
● Your mind maps will be automatically synchronized to GitMind Windows, Mac, and Web versions.
● Share your mindmaps with others through a web link with one click.
● Save and export your mind maps to image and PDF format.
###GitMind in Business
GitMind assists teams in brainstorming new ideas, tracking multiple tasks and achieving project success through project planning, problem solving, meeting management, and presentations.
###GitMind in Education
GitMind is an effective tool for assisting students in taking notes in class, improving memory, and boosting creativity. It can also be used by teachers to create lesson plans, do presentations, and organize research materials.
###GitMind in Everyday life
GitMind can be used as a notepad, notebook or whiteboard to jot down ideas, plans, to-do lists, and daily schedules.
Features of GitMind:
>Add node, subnode
>Edit, delete node
>Undo and redo
>Drag and drop to move node
>Expand and collapse branches
>Insert images, comments
>Apply predefined themes
>Switch layout to mindmap, logic chart, org chart, fishbone diagram, flowchart, timeline, etc.
>Switch outline/list to mind map
>Adjust summary position, relationship position
>OCR (Convert image to text)
>Save maps to the cloud
>Share with others through links
>Import XMind file (GitMind web version)
>Export mind maps to image and PDF
>Read, edit, and save mind maps created with GitMind Desktop and Web versions
Terms of Service: https://gitmind.com/terms?isapp=1
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us:
Email Support: [email protected]
Mod Name: GitMind: Mind Map & Brainstorm Mod money for android
Uploaded October 27, 2022 08:56
Copyright© 2021 Apkpoly